Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

We are finally at our gate at Tampa International!

Well as some of you may know, getting to Moldova has been quite an adventure. Yesterday we came to the airport prepared to depart for our trip, but inclement weather stopped us from getting to our connecting flight... So after hours of negotiations we were able to get booked on the same flight, just the following day. So I went home once again to have another sleepless night of anticipation.
Thankfully we are now here at TPA awaiting our flight to Moldova! Finally! I can begin a week that I will never forget! I am not going to count my chickens until they are hatched though, as we are not in Moldova until we are "IN MOLDOVA." I am looking forward to seeing all of my classmates and my counterparts at ULIM soon!

***I found some good pictures!!**




No comments:

Post a Comment