Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Almost there!

Well... It is a little over 24 hours until we depart for Moldova! So much has happened over the past couple weeks that I have not been able to update this as much as I would like, but I will try to fill you in as much as I can.

Last week we were able to participate in the skype video conference with our counterparts in Moldova. This was a lot of fun! It allowed us to see each other for the first time and share what our research topics were. This also gave us a chance to show some Bull pride during a photo-op with our ULIM friends in the background! I am very glad that we were able to finally meet everyone.

Now... I find myself with a little more than a day left to be at the airport, and I still have not finished packing! I have everything that I think I need set aside, but I just have not put it all in my suitcase. Hopefully I find the strength and drive to actually put everything in there after I am off of here.

I am still really excited about this trip. It is going to expose me to a different culture and CLIMATE. Here is sunny Florida we have been getting slightly cooler, but a low of 50F is not that bad. We will be lucky to see that as a high for our week in Moldova!

I will do another update tomorrow from the airport, so stay tuned!

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment